- Lessons should be both fun and informative.
- Concepts should be taught and learned correctly the first time.
- Practice is essential to success.
- Teacher, student, and parent must work together to ensure a student's success.
- Quality of practice, instruction, and material is more important than quantity.
- Music is an essential part of promoting the development of essential skills such as creative thinking, problem solving, multitasking, and math.
- Anyone can succeed at music if they have the time, dedication, and quality instruction.